The versatility of drones is proven in their ability to make management practices of turfgrass more efficient. With impressive technological advances, we are now able to inspect turfgrass and plots of land from the air while receiving information instantaneously.
You may want to consider our services if you’re interested in acquiring the following information:
- Maximize efficiencies of water, herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers
- Early identification of pests, disease and weeds
- Identifying early stages of drought or dry spots
- Detailed evapotranspiration rates
- Collecting information on nutrient deficiencies and overall turfgrass health
- Improving irrigation management
- Informative decision-making tools
- Viewing damage to grass due to greens machinery
- Surveying property, fencing and buildings
Dronemates’ services provide monitoring of golf courses throughout the golf season. We are prepared to work together to optimize your management practices.
To read more about our services in turfgrass click here.